GRANDMA’S HOUSE 501 ( C )( 3 ) NON-PROFIT FUNDERSER AND EVENT
Two of the core themes at Grandma’s House are, “A Nation that fails to educate it children is a nation without a future.” We also believe in the old African saying that “It Takes a Village to Raise a Child.” We are now going into our sixteenth year and these two themes have played a major role in our success.
GRANDMA’S HOUSE FIREWORKS BOOTH
913 East Bardsley (Strip Mall)
Tulare, California 93274
- Starting Saturday, July 1 – Tuesday, July 4, 2023
STOP BY AND PATRONIZE US FOR EVERY ITEM YOUR PURCHASE, HELPS A CHILD, THANKS!
|Saturday, July 1||11:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.|
|Sunday, July 2||11:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.|
|Monday, July 3||9:00a.m. – 11:00p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 4||9:00a.m. – 11:00p.m.|
GRANDMA’S HOUSE – A VISION OF HOPE’S 16th YEAR GALA CELEBRATION
This event is a fun event, it is our opportunity to celebrate a successful year at Grandma’s House, with our children. It is also a time to recognize our supporters and sponsors, which includes our community.
- The music is wonderful, as musicians such as Darnell Barns, the pianist, and the Tulare and Kings County Mass Choir, just to name a few, bring a joyful sound to the event.
- Both live and silent auctions add to the excitement.
- Awards are given to the various honorees.
Sponsorships are available
- Your business becomes part of a slideshow that recognizes you as a sponsor of the event.
- Your name is also included in the program
THIS EVENT IS COMING UP SOON LOOK FOR THE DATE AND LOCATION SOON
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission of providing academic support for at-risk students. This is a free tutoring program for children, and it is staffed by volunteer retired teachers.